Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

June 30, 2005

feeling low

Do you ever just get really low for no reason? When you just sink down to a puddle on the floor and feel cold and frumpy and horrible with no contangable stimuli? I'm a bit like that now, I'm fucking useless and fucking ugly and fucking dumb and I can't fucking think of any fucking words to fucking use except for fucking fuck. This blog is fucking boring and I can't fucking use it properly and I'm to fucking lazy to do anything about it. What I really want to do right now is just get out of here and run as fast as I can until I can't any more but it's cold and it's raining and it's dark and all of those stupid reasons that add up to it being dangourouse. What the fuck spelling is that? Dangerous, that's more like it. I think I'll add a totally irrelevant picture for no reason. Have fun on planet pancake.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 pm, Blogger iggi said...

please disregard the pancake comment.

 
At 12:45 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

that blog reminds me of some song lyrics u tried to write in comerce 1 time....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home