Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 01, 2005

material cat.

My cat is sitting on the moneter of my desktop. She does that a lot, and every time I chuck her off she just sits back on agian. Apart from humans cats are the creatures that have utalised technolergy the most. If a dog sees a computor, they see a box. If a cat sees a computor, they see a keyboard to lie on, a moneter to sit on, a mouse to chase and an oportunity to get a lot of attention. Cats are smart in that way. I did nothing today. I didn't even go on my morning jog because of the rain. (And coz I slept in.) My sister got angry at something in the paper yesterday so now I can't read to paper coz it's in lots of pieces. She's sappost to tape it back together but she hasn't. I hope she doesn't reed this, she could get angry at me. I heard it on the grapevine (or the blogvine) that penguin and crazzyness are back from Japan. Welcome back to Oz guys, I'm pretty sure it's still the same shape as when you left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home