Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 02, 2005

More about nothing.

Next post I make is going to be about something, I swear. Even if it's something I pull at random out of the paper or something. This post is still about the last 24 hours of my rather mundane life. Today, I made Indian Potato Naan. It turned out pretty well, not to spicy but still enough flavor. Next time I think I'll add moor chilly though. Hay, I just noticed this thing has a spell checker. Neat. My sister taped the paper back together. It was a symbolic action more then anything else. I hate the word else, I always spell it wrong for some reason. I know I spelt it right there coz I looked it up. By for now, I will have a topic tomorow.

3 Comments:

At 4:50 pm, Blogger Brie said...

You spelt bye wrong

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Brie said...

he he he...tomorrow I think you should write about African Pine Trees

 
At 5:23 am, Blogger Hecknoman said...

Groovy. How about when you make some recipe that you think is good, you either provide a link to the recipe or provide the recipe. Take a look at Kevin Kim's blog. Amidst the crap, he does a fair amount of food blogging.

Beware, though. Kev is a strange-strange dude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home