Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 08, 2005

Bitching about my !@#$%^&* eyes.

You know what hurts? Vision exercises. I have to do this thing every day where I use these flipy lens things to adjust my focus. If I do this, I may be able to avoid having to use reading glasses for the rest of my life. But I tell you, it hurts like fuck else. (else, one l) Reading while looking through lenses doesn't sound like it would hurt but it does. The worst part is, I can't do it properly. Anyway, I have to do it for another five weeks. That's probably enough bitching for one post. But bitching does have it's advantages. Bitching for an entire post means that I can put off talking about the attacks in London until I know all the facts. I hate making official statements when I'm uninformed. Expect a post about them in the next week.

3 Comments:

At 2:00 am, Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

Completely off topic. I read your post on Belke's blog. What's the general attitude about Australia's involvement in Iraq in your parts? Is it as fiercely opposed as in Europe or no? Just curious.

 
At 6:14 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

i was hoping the blogger community wouldn't have to listen to a 'london terror attacks' blog... i shud hav nown better

 
At 9:29 pm, Blogger iggi said...

Answer to questions:
Reaction to the Iraqi war in our parts is mixed. The people who I talk to on a regular basis are mostly against it. There has been large amounts of protests about it, the government has been revieled to have lied to us about it, but were re-elected anyway. Many people have labled it a "second Vietnam".

My fav movies. I love movies. I concider film to be one of the finest artistic mediums on the planet. Asking me to list my fav movies is like asking an astronomar to list all his (or her) faviourate stars. When I own my own TV station I will do a "fifty greatest films of all time" thing and then make a list of my fav movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home