Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 09, 2005

Just life.

My report on the London Bombings will wait until the forensic report is compiled. Sorry Craz_y.

This post is just about my life. After a two week break the field hockey season is back under way, and today my team had it's most successful game this season. We scored a whole 4 goals while restricting the opposition to a measly 6. I very proudly after only haveing played for six years scored my first goal. In my defence, I played a great deal of those six years on the backline. It was raining so the grass field was pretty muddy and churned up, I wouldn't have liked to play later in the day after another fiew games had been played. School start again on Tuesday. It will be good coz I can talk to my mates again apart from on the internet, and I'm not doing anything I hate this semester. Haveing recieved a C for my first ever VCE exam, I am hopeing to improve. I don't want to talk about the football and my mind is falling asleep so over and out.

3 Comments:

At 2:07 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

let me guess, TNT??
ive got 2 vce subjects this sem, TNT & health n human. i also just realised i'l probly be doing PE until yr 12...

 
At 1:43 pm, Blogger roya parsay said...

Intersting!

 
At 1:38 am, Blogger roya parsay said...

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.
except that I am on western shores of US,the rest applies to me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home