Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

August 12, 2005

In bio

I'm in Biology right now and I really should be resurching the genetic properties of Alzheimer's disease. I'm not though. I'm doing blog stuff. Never mind. Did anyone see the front cover of the AGE on thursday? (yesterday) There was this photo of Currembarra (or however it's spelt) after the snow. It was like totally white. The streets, the houses, the hills, everything was just covered in snow. It was amazeing. It totally didn't look like Gippsland. It looked like nothing in Australia below the high altatudes. The skid marks on the road made it very clear that the local traffic was not used to driveing in snow. I need to write a personal essay this weekend for my application for this scholoship thing. A mate of mine is also going for it, so we are in direct compatition! I don't think that will be to much of a problem as I don't think either of us wont it to bad. But hay, this things worth like $38,000US. We had the arts assembally today, it all went good and I got lots of photos, which I'll post once I load them off my camera.

4 Comments:

At 5:19 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I see you're still excited about the snow! :) How many people can get this scholarship? Is there only one? Or are a few of you going to go?

 
At 5:50 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

if you post fotos of me without my permission, be prepared to die.

 
At 6:11 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

u have 2 post our bouble man.
"Bouble man, Bouble man, does woteva a bouble can..."
Dont ask, Drink in Japan.
Tastes like liquid bouble gum

 
At 1:02 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Because snow hates you. it told me last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home