Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 24, 2005

I feel like shit.

well there you have it folkes, man kind has descovered endless uses for nuclea energy but hasn't cured the common cold. If you wont proof of this, I present myself as exsibit A. I feel like shit, as the title no doubt indicates. If this thing had audio insted of this slightly broken keyboared, you would hear me talking like I have a frog inserted behind my tonsols. I've really over eaten today as well, which is something which tends to happen when ya sick, either that or ya eat nothing. I'd rather the latter but never mind. school tomoro, fuck! I haven't done any homework this weekend. I've been to buisy being a blog of inactivity. On the slightly brighter but still pretty down side I played hockey yesterday and lost 7-nill. I got hit in the rist and my whatch broke. Now I know why we are suppost to take them off before we go on field. I felt okay yesterday, it's only today that I've gotten sick. I'm going to try that picture thing, bet you it doesn't work though.
there! it's a wheel.

5 Comments:

At 10:40 am, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Hope you feel better soon Jill! I hate when I break things (ie. your watch) and it's all my fault and I know it! Oh well, just smile babe! Nothing can change it now.

Banana Hammock!

 
At 1:11 pm, Blogger iggi said...

Banana Hammock?

 
At 6:23 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Yes...

 
At 5:44 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

Wha? Hi Jill. you weren't @ school Monday! :(
But u came 2day :)
did ya get ya homework done?
I did, Just!
See ya

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger Brie said...

I like wheels...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home