Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 20, 2005

Am i ever slack

Okay, I haven't posted in over a week. I know I'm slack. I just haven't gotten around it. To all of my loyal readers (cough) I sincerely beg your forgiveness. Now back to my very interesting life. I had a career potential evaluation with the school, and I'm going to post the results. I'm a Artistic, investigative, Social person and the jobs I should enjoy include psychologist, art teacher, musician, photographer and scientific illustrating. Well. It is very clear that this evaluation contains no measure of ability. I could probably handle being a psychologist, (@ least I have no reason to think I should be able to) I don't think I'm strange enough to be an art teacher, I love music but couldn't sing or play to save my life, I will never be more then a hobby photographer, (My pictures just aren't that good) and I can honestly say that scientific illustrated never occurred to me. I scored really high in the leadership catagries which really suprised me. I've never seen myself as much of a leader. I'm more of a slightly rebeliouse follower. Hay, I'm going to see if I can change the text colour! (Now thats breaking the mold)

1 Comments:

At 9:33 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

You have no idea what kind of potential you possess. I bet you could suprise yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home