Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 27, 2005

Don't you just love chemistry classes. I'm sitting in one now and I really should be doing work. We need to make a brochure for an interactive periodic table sight. I'm sitting next to the dragon commit that's trying to get his blog to work. I don't know what he's done wrong but it must have been something. He's making a new one now, Tidus 13. I hope he gets it to work so he can come and post on my blog. This room has dead animal bones hanging on the walls. If they were live animal bones it would be more creepy. Looking around the room, it's amazing how many people are updating there blogs. @ least I wont be the only one who's not doing work. Well this was a pointless post. What do you expect from chemistry. Here's another usless picture that I took.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I love the picture!

How does your chem teacher not realise no one is doing anything even remotely related to chemistry and are blogging? I tell you what, if my students were blogging my classes there'd be trouble!

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger iggi said...

How did you know what your students were really doing

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

We didn't have computers in my class room. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home