Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 31, 2005

Warning

This may be the last post for a while, I am experiencing a few technical difficulties. My laptop is sending very strong "I'm Dead" messages to me and it may have a broken harddrive. Hopefully it will recover and live again. There is also something wrong with the internet connection on the desk top, I can only hope this post makes it to the information country lane safe and sound. In relation to my last post, please give generously and help feed hungry children.

Now for yet another irrelevant photo

2 Comments:

At 1:13 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

oh poor igis computer!

 
At 5:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diddumz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home