Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

August 05, 2005

Before school

It's 7:35 in the morning, I'm ready for school but I don't have to leave until 8:20. So, hear I am, killing time updating my blog. First checked my e-mails, but I didn't get any new messages which I find really sad for some reason. The drama festival is here again, I've half written a play which people could love or they could hate or it could not get through the sensor. The one I wrote last year needed a lot of tweaking before it properly "upheld the Christian values of the school." I had to change holding a seance to contact ghosts to meetings with angels in dreams. I think it was fucking stupid coz the fucking play was fucking fiction! Not that I'm still bitter about it. My computers are better now, though my laptop keeps trying to connect to the internet on it's own accord when it's not plugged in. I try to tell it that it's not smart enough to have wireless but you think it listens? Okay, that ate up some time.

It's okay about this one, it's not my car.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

i wud join in the drama thing, but...

.....showtime.

 
At 6:40 pm, Blogger iggi said...

another great actor lost to scouts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home