Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

August 15, 2005

You better shape up, coz I need a man, who will keep me satisfied.

Your the one that I want... And so on. I have that song in my head and it's all aimless fault. I went to her party on Saturday, and we did Grease karioke. We all dressed up in different costumes (I was a witch) and stood around listening to Queen. Then, we watched this MTV thing. Then, we did the karioke. then, we watched Aladdin. Then we had cake. This all sounds really innocent, as a no alcohol party for the sweet sixteenth should be. Poor ignorant fools. Something which I found funny was this: the guy dressed as a soldier gave Aimless a dildo as a present. I just wonder if he brought it himself or not.


here I break my own rules. this is us @ Cuba. try and guess who is who. (I'm not in it- I took the photo)

3 Comments:

At 7:13 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Karaoke is one of my favourite things ever! I had a big karaoke 21st. It was soooooooo much fun! I've been to many fancy dress 21st's in my time too. Heaps of fun. Hope you had a great night. Grease alwasys manages to come out when karaoke is happening!

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

aimless's wud'v been betta if we'd actully had alcomahol.... but it was alrite. kinda od for me considering i was sitin on the dek of the pool with squeek and bek and then they kissd. i felt out of plaice. so i went inside

 
At 4:25 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

I like Karioke 2 if u wan't to know who we r see Panda's blog i wrote it there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home