Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

April 29, 2007

insert post title here

Insert post here.

I'm waiting.

Dern it, I guess I'm going to have to write this post myself. Tell me this, is it alright to spend a few hours on a Sunday playing computer games when you know you have homework to do? What if it's important homework? What if you have a cold and the work probably won't be of a very high quality? What if I'll do it later? What if there's housework to do as well? And something you said you'd do to prepare for the formal? Is it still okay to spend just a couple of tiny hours playing computer games? Just a little bit to get them out of my system so that I won't play any for the rest of the week and really concentrate on work. That's okay isn't it? Isn't it? What? But I don't want to do homework, I don't feel like it. Alright, I'll finish up this post, then I'll go and clean up the bathroom, then after I'm finished I'll do some homework(play computer games) and get on top of my VCE.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

lol
I do that too! I dont want to do anything... so i waist time as much as i can oops.
But you do need to have some fun :)

 
At 6:51 pm, Blogger Brie said...

fun is good, so long as the work gets done too lol... else everything gets icky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home