Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

May 11, 2006

Biology.

Does anyone know anything about digestive enzymes in the mouth? No I'm sorry i mean the primary function of the mouth and mechanical and chemical digestion? I know some junk but I have a feeling that i don't know enough for this presentation I gotta do on Monday. Now, I know it's been a wile since I posted last. Those evil rabits have been stearing out from the land of Davie's lounge for some time. This is because I need to do school work to keep from failing VCE, which we all know will meen the end of the world as we know it. Everything hinges on enter scores, it's simple physics. But right now I've gotta think about simple Biology, coz that's the class i'm in. Have you ever eaten toungue? One of my class mates thinks that is really funny. And something about 16 year old Japanease chool girls and 40 year old perverts. Now THAT is simple biology. I wish i hadn't have gone there. Now I'll never go back. Once you go black... I need to do more work now.

4 Comments:

At 9:05 pm, Blogger Brie said...

biology is officially my second favourite subject now, it seems to be making sense! yay! *sighs contentedly*

 
At 10:10 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

pah, work..
i should have done my ethics sac instead of going to Zone..
merh.
i'll do it tonight.
alothough tis already 10-10pm..

 
At 8:42 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

haha i think it hurts everyones brains and i think mine is premntly damaged!
all i know bout digestion in mouth: teeth- mash up food bigger SA to Volume ratio for enzmes to work better- can get to more parts of food. enzymes in mouth breaks down... um something like carbs or something i dont know... i once did!
ooh my brain hurts!

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I coudl never bring myself to eat tongue. So creepy... I don't know much about biology apart from the biology of the brain, and that's not going to help you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home