Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

May 24, 2006

melp.

I have exams in a week and a half. I have something like ten SACs to do before then. I'm screwed. I want to study so I'll do well but I have to do these fucking SACs! I'm ready to shoot somebody, probebly the person who wrote the curiculem. This is also my infrequent post excuse, every free moment I've had between school, homework, study, sleep and the preparetion and cesumption of food I have NOT wanted to spend looking at a screen. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHH! VCE stress mega time! In tuter group today I realised I had a SAC due next period that I hadn't started. I don't think I've ever worked so fast through recess, and as a result the quality of the assignment is low to nill. Luckly it's just a prac report. Still, I'm fucking screwed. That's all I can write, I have homework to do. (help)

4 Comments:

At 7:27 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

xox.

exams are gay.

im failing at least one of my units this sem.

 
At 11:36 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Don't stress too much, while they are importnat, they are not worth dying over. Just take it easy, you'll be suprised how much you know. Just apply yourself and you'll be fine! :) Don't forget to smile! You'll be fine!

 
At 8:00 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

hehehe smile... smiling is good!
Anyway you think u got it bad... well u probably do have it worse than i do coz i only have 1 SAC (ethics FUCK!) left to do and 6 exams 3 of which are 2hours instead of 1 and a 1/2 and the 3 hour GAT... Grrr.
anyway, You will be fine. It will all be ok!

 
At 9:38 am, Blogger Brie said...

ethics doesn't really matter so long as you pass, and i shall help if you poke me :P

and igi, i don't think you need to worry about vcd, lit or maths because you do well in them. that leaves art, which you said yourself you do well in, and chem and bio, which i'm sure you do pretty well in too :D so yes, smile more and DON'T stress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home