Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 31, 2006

Do da

So. yes. i'm sitting in Biology watching presentations on adaptions to enviroments. I've already done mine, so I don't have to worry any more. I did the blue wren. They are tricksy little buggers. Very permiscuouse. But anyway, for the big news, I have my deb dress! It's white and pretty. Which is pretty much what a deb dress is but never mind. The corset thing meens that I have to stand up really straight. I don't know how I'm going to dance in it. Or curtsey. Curtseying is hard! Very hard. Harder then the denceing. We've had three dance lessons so far, and I have gained a new respect for those people who dance on TV. I spite of that, i don't think I'm that terrible at it suprisingly. But get this, me and David are couple no.l 1, so we'll be presented first. ARGH! Hay, did you know that the wallaroos have a diet of grasses and shrubs? You'd be amazed what you learn when you listen to these orrals. I'm going to try it. See yas.

5 Comments:

At 11:19 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

BAH BIOL ORALS ARE CRAP

 
At 12:48 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Ah Biology... I remember the days... you guys make me feel old...

 
At 11:51 am, Blogger HoneyBee said...

but ur not old...
who listens to orals...
yay dress...
and haha first!

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Brie said...

lol yeah no one actually listens usually :P

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I"m not old? Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home