Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 12, 2005

back to school and big knives

There's nothing like the first day of a new semester to get everyone really excited at the begining of the day and wishing it was still the holodays by the end. It was neat to see all my friends again after four weeks, but it sucks that I have hardly any classes with them. I guess I'll have to concentrate on my work. The sport team triels are tommorow, I'll trial for hockey if I feel like it @ the time. This evening while I was cutting up potatoes for dinner I had what can best be described as a big knife moment. I suddenly realised that I was holding a really big shape knife that with the right timeing and application of strength could inflict a great emount of damage on a person. I held it up for a fiew moments with an evil grin on my face and resisted the urge to give an evil laugh, then visiously sliced the rest of the potatoes. I had another of these moments later when I was craving the roast beef. Something about the sound of the electric carving knife awakened the serial killer withing and my sister suddenly desided that this was not the time to complain that I had been singing Grinspoon songs all afternoon. Do you ever have big knife moments? Prehaps while holding chainsaws? When haveing one of these moments it's probebly best for sastaining prosparity to take it out on the potatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home