Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

July 13, 2005

Non try

@ this current moment in time (2:44 PM Wednesday EST) I am sitting in the classroom designated for the people who are not trialing for a GIS sport team. GIS stands for Gippsland independent Schools for those who are uneducated in these matters. In this room are those who are uninterested in sport, those who lack the abilities, those who consider there school work to important and of course a smattering of those who just can't be stuffed. I considered trieing out for the hockey team, but my love of hockey doesn't compensate for my hatred of the GIS teams, there structure and the people who are in them. I'm sitting next to craziness and aimless who are looking at photos from there Japanese trip, I wish I had gone to. Now they are on the blog circuit to. Human being have now mastered the subtal art of sitting half a meter away from someone and talking to them over the internet. Craz-y and Panda are in other non-trying out rooms, a great symbol that we are all spectators. Hows that song go?
"We are the spectators, my friend, and we'll keep on whatching to the end. We are the spectators, we are the spectators, no time for players coz we are the spectators, of the world."
Cheers.

4 Comments:

At 3:23 pm, Blogger Brie said...

a smattering? How about most of the room?

 
At 9:04 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

bah. i hate gis trials. theyr gay..

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger Hecknoman said...

Groovy. On the flip side, we have also mastered the art of sitting on opposite sides of the globe and talking to one another as if we were that same half a meter away.

All school sports suck. They never mattered as much to me as out regional soccer.

Try dance- it is more fun than organised sports, more useful in meeting people, and you never outgrow it or get left behind by it.

 
At 6:08 pm, Blogger iggi said...

what if you can't dance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home