Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

August 26, 2005

40 hour famine.

It's hour 24 in the 40 hour famine. Only 36 to go. I'm a little hungry but not much. I'm a bit dizzy but it's not that bad right now. I don't know what I'm going to be like at hockey tomorrow, but hay I've played in the mental fog before. The trick is to watch the ball, even if it's the only thing you can see, and concentrate really hard on not falling over. Will power is an amazing thing. I finally got around to copying my Arts in August photos off my camera, but there on my laptop and I'm working on my desktop right now so they will have to wait longer till I can be bothered moving them. I taught myself how to play mindsweeper! I finished the intimidate game, got on the score board and what do I see? The high score on the advanced game thing proudly declaring that "Brie is cool". Where it got this ridiculous notion I can't tell, but I fear that it may have been pavercely influenced by a certain penguin. Call it a hunch. My Dad has been telling me to learn minesweeper for years, apparently I've got the right kind of brain for it. Or something. I think I'll make pretzels tomorrow. Pretzel are great for breaking famines.

Zebe in year 7. looking small.

8 Comments:

At 10:50 am, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Yay for the 40 hours famine! It's a very worthy thing to be doing. Well done for giving it a go. How much did you raise?

 
At 10:25 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

But you're so cute! :P

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger Zebe said...

ugh.

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger Brie said...

heheheh...so cute! I think you would do well to listen to your minesweeper game jill...not that I'm biased or anything...

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Hey Cray-z! You were in a dream I had last night, after seeing your photo! Haha! I think in my dream, I was back in primary school and I went to school with you. HAHA!

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

ok. THAT is scary..

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

It's not that scarey is it? But it certainly is weird.

 
At 5:24 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

wel... considering we've never met and only talk via posts/comments... it is slightly scary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home