Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

August 20, 2005

Stupid fucking flu.

Well, normally I would be playing hockey at this time. Their are a couple of reasons why I'm not. Firstly, I have the flu and can't breath properly. This is a big hindrance in a sport where you rarely stop running. Secondly, last week I got hit on the back of the head with the ball. The bump isn't really visible coz my hairs kind of curly, but it still hurts like shit. I've been having headaches all week. I very rarely make it through a game without some kind of injury, the only question is the size. This seems to be a really strange thing to notice right now, but I've become really good at typing. I can now officially type with my eyes closed. And really fast to. I'm just remembering back to when I was in year 7 when it would take me ages to type something up because I would have to search for every key. I was already better then some other kids then to. A few years on and even though I don't know where all the keys are my fingers do. On the other hand, my handwriting has gone downhill major in that time. It's reached the point of almost complete illegibility. But that's okay coz you don't handwriting on the internet. That was an odd train of thought. The frazing on this post has been shocking. Never mind.

4 Comments:

At 12:29 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Can't say I've been hit with a hockey ball, but it sounds painful. In year 7 PE I once hit a guy in the mouth with a hockey stick. Oops.

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 9:21 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

ouchiez

 
At 9:32 am, Blogger Brie said...

silly hockey ball! it's evil and mean and not very nice! ...I like odd trains of thought...

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

Ouch! Evil hard hocky ball (they should be solf and squishy):)
It was my bro's 8th b'day when u wrote this!
I've been unwell lately to.
i couldn't run on saturday for netball coz i was feeling ill!
(we lost its the finals 2 but we have another chance!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home