Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

February 21, 2006

Maths

This is a first for the year, the very first time in 2006 that I'm posting during class when I'm suppost to be doing internet based resurch. In this case I'm meant to be learning about quadradics, and I'm justifying not doing quadradics by saying I already know how to do quadradics. See:

x^2 + 6x - 7

(x + 7)(x - 1)

Easy right? No problems then? I can keep bloging. according to the html bar thing, this is blog no. 13,979,385. Now, for three marks, what are the factors of that no.? Don't know? Can't be bothered working it out? Not even 2795877 x 5? Your pathetic you know that? Okay I'll stop that now.
Year 11 is deffinately harder then year 10. There's a lot more homework, and a lot less time for idel exercises such as blogging, though if we get one started in Lit blogging will become homework. I hope so. Right now though we're just doing stuff on The Cruciable. Good Book. In case you haven't noticed I haven't got much to write. Oh, I just thought of something.
I got my level two first aid citificat. I'm hopeing that it won't do anything more then look good on my resume, and that nobody collapses where only I can revive them. There's a big step bettween theory and practice. I should probebly get some maths done. Bie!


Another irelevent picture.

9 Comments:

At 11:32 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Oh how I miss quadratic equations. Sounds sad, btu algebra is my fav part of maths. Stats stuck, and so does finance, but algebra, trigonometry, all that stuff is awesome!!! I saw a quadratics worsksheet today and got all nostalgic. Is that sad? Oh I hope not, but I fear it is. Hope you're finding year 11 enjoyable as well as challenging! :)

 
At 8:48 am, Blogger SKRAP WRAP said...

ohhhhhhhhh that anoying thing i know do all this work to end up doing the teachers work its just petty i mean we pay them to teach us not to get us to teach their other students but its likely that they some way of justifying it though

 
At 9:30 am, Blogger Brie said...

eheh, silly photo...

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger SKRAP WRAP said...

hay jill sorry but my blog crashed so i made a new 1 heres the address skraps-wared.blogspot.com

 
At 3:39 pm, Blogger Dboy said...

Maths is the stupid man's logic - logic is just so much more useful, as it deals with reality, as opposed to completely abstract numerical hypothesese.

The Crucible rocks! Go Danforth! John Proctor, get your hands off that wench! Ahahaahaaaa...

I love Lit. Favourite subject. Ever. Especially Year 11 when we did Pride and Prejudice. We made so many comparisons between the characters in that and the people in our class.

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger wire said...

nothing like a cool irrelevant picture. where did you take it?

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger iggi said...

Cape Conran

 
At 3:14 pm, Blogger Brie said...

join join!

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Join this!
*points to a cloud*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home