Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

February 12, 2006

weekender

Yes that's right. It is the weekend after all. Best time of the week. And this is the theoretical best time of the year for the township of Drouin, being the time of the annual Fiscofolia Festival. There's a spelling challenge for you. I didn't go to the F____ Festival street parade this year. I figure, it sucked last year and it'll suck next year to, so I can see it next year without missing a beat. I did however enter my mammoth Teapot into the CWA show in the "daughter of a member" section. (these things look good on scholoship applications I'm told). It didn't win, it was beaten by a fishing rod. I find that very funny.

Today I went and did a First Aid course with my hockey club. I learnt many things. Among then was how to make a variety of slings, how to deal with concussions and other such injuries, how to treat snakebite, how to do resuscitation, and that learning all these things is made a lot better when you happen to be partnered with an attractive member of the opposite sex. I'm sure you'll all agree. On that note, I bid the farewell.

5 Comments:

At 10:23 am, Blogger Brie said...

ahaha fishing rod...

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

hehehe fishin rod. oooh our parents will have to let us do anything. we aready have a scout and now you with your first aid! hehehe hot guys!=)

 
At 5:00 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Must say I agree. A hot guy is a good motivationer! First aid is a great thing to know too. I love teapots!

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

YAAAY now even if one of us gets hurt someone will be there to fix us [whereas before if i got hurt.. i would have trusted any of yous. no offence.]

 
At 3:10 pm, Blogger Brie said...

lol, i wouldnt trust me either

 

Post a Comment

<< Home