Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

February 07, 2006

I've been, waiting a long time, for this....

Yes I'm back. I haven't died.

We're all back at school, returned to another year, a new locker, some people that I like and more that I don't and a new pasteral care systim that makes me feel like a sheep. Still, can't complain. It's actually been pretty good so far. I'm no longer doing any subjects that I don't like, even Maths I quite enjoy. Plus this year we're actually deemed important enough to get a comman room.
It was my darling wondiful sister's 18th birthday on Sunday. 18 is a big number in this society, it being the age where apon your opinions officially matter, whether anyone wants to hear them or not. So let's all sing happy birthday to World Peace. I do love you sister, no matter how it seems when things get dark.


This picture isn't relevent to anything, it's just a test.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

School again! yay! I start classes on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it!

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

ehe i LOVE the sculptures in your garden

 

Post a Comment

<< Home