Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

March 10, 2006

on holiday

Hi, how are you all? Good? No knew dramas? That's good, now I can give my excuse for not posting for ages. My dog ate it. Then it sent it's spirit out and it took over me and made me see birds on rafters.

Now that's quite enough of that thank you. Please ignore her, I'm sure she has a perfectly legitamate reason for not posting for over a week. Now let's hear it missy.

No really, that's the best i've got. I'm sorry that I can't do better, it must be the stress of VCE.

Well that'll be it then. You've got to much Biology homework. Your teacher should be ashamed of himself setting so much work.

Yes he should. And you know what you've gotta do don't you? You gotta burn his house down.

No don't do it, you'll get into ever so much trouble.

What, scared are we?

NO! absolutly not. I'm not scared of anything.

Well....

No! I'll have none of your tricks Saten!

I'm not Saten, you are!

No Luke, I am your father.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay I'm going to sign out now before this gets any stranger.

3 Comments:

At 6:16 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

not possible for it to be stranger

 
At 7:22 pm, Blogger iggi said...

No? well prehapse that's a question you should be asking yourself, lucifer.

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger Brie said...

how could you peebody? you made her sign your book didn't you?! now we're gonna have to hang her...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home