Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

January 12, 2006

...and the universe rolls on. Or if you believe string theory, the universe vibrates around in circles. Still sitting at this desk in front of this desktop computer I am; considering all the things I'd rather do. Still, life isn't that bad, just a bit muggy in places. Overall it's quite harmless without going out of it's way to be good. I have nothing in particular to wright about right not but i feel as if i should write something. I just noticed that i wrote write wrong, but i can't be bothered fixing it up. you all know what i meen. or at least i hope you do. shit what if you don't? i guess the sky will fall down and we shall all be crushed and wonder what the hell we were all complaining about before now that we quite literally have the world on our sholders. Shut up you stupid backseet speller World Peace and stop laughfing it isn't that funny. I don't care how you spell larghffffffffing. That showed her. anyway where was I? nowhere. oh. well it's been nice talking to you about nothing.

6 Comments:

At 9:20 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

*looks around...*
*shifty eyes*

...

DORK!

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger iggi said...

How did you find out my secret name?

 
At 10:51 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Your rants always make me giggle!

 
At 10:52 pm, Blogger Brie said...

um i can't decide if that's deep or complete nonsense peebody...

eheh, larghfffffing...

 
At 7:21 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I vote for complete nonsense! :P

 
At 8:21 pm, Blogger iggi said...

seconded!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home