Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

September 05, 2005

Crazzy idea

Okay- here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to award a song to everyone that I have on my links. No good reason, I just will.
Okay, Randomised stuff. Craz-y, I award you the song "Calipso" by Spiderbait
Crazzy and mostly pointless stuff. Crazzyness, I award you the song "God only knows" by Moterace.
This panda talks to much crap. Panda, I award you the song "extrordinary girl" by Greenday.
Legindary Chipmunk. I award you the song "The hampsta dance song" by hampton the hamster
realm of the fat turtal. Fat turtal, I award you the song "Sunset" by Powderfingure
World Peace, actually no, I won't give you a song, you won't like it.
Shallow thoughts. BigAssPosser I award you the song "Dr Worm" by, actually I don't know who it's by.
yadda yadda yadda. Ludicricy I award you the song "clocks" by Coldplay
Pointless palmtree. Aimless penguin I award you the song "You sound like Loui Baddet" by the Whitlams.

Well that was a pointless exacise, and in that spirit I dedicate it to Aimless. Enjoy your songs! I'm sorry if anyone takes them as an insult. That wasn't my intention.

4 Comments:

At 8:50 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I love clocks!!! Can I ask why you chose it for me?

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger iggi said...

I don't know. It's just a song I assosiate with you.

 
At 1:43 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

'Dr Worm' is by "they might be giants"

 
At 1:59 pm, Blogger Brie said...

but i don't like the whitlams! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home