Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

September 29, 2005

Design

Designers are the luckyest and best and most important people in the world, according to the head of the design department and Swinburn University. I just finnished the three day short course. I learnt lots of things, including how to use flash, how to make chairs out of cardboard, 85% of designers wear all black and where to get the best icecream in the world. (It's this cafe on Chappel st), I also learnt that I need an enter score of at least 90 after middle band to get into film school. Hah! it's not an "only idiots go to film school" thing, you need damn good grades for it, take that Mr Ryan who wanted me to do all maths science subjects. Okay I'm over that now. I reccon my school must be cursed. Another teacher has died. That's the thired one in three years. Speaking of school, it starts again on Tuesday. Shit! I need to do homework. On really good news, I HAVE TICKETS TO GREEN DAY! There seat tickets, in the second tear, but still IT'S GREEN DAY! That's all I can think of to write right now, so I'll just wish you the time of your life and let you get on with it.

5 Comments:

At 12:17 pm, Blogger Brie said...

someone died? confused... who is it this time?

 
At 1:50 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I'm sorry to inform you, but the best ice cream place is casa del gelato on lygon st! Mmm.... gelati...

 
At 10:48 am, Blogger iggi said...

I haven't had that icecream...

 
At 12:15 pm, Blogger Brie said...

wasn't he new this year? or am i thinking of someone else?

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Brie said...

she teaches vce enriched english doesn't she?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home