Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

September 13, 2005

The next Shakespeare

I've written a play. It's fare dodge, but I'm hopeing that doesn't matter. I have some wondiful actors (and some mid range actors) lined up and ready to take center stage in "The Joe Christiansen Experoment." I'm the director! *she listens patiantly while everyone laughs at that thought.* So far, a few problem have been encounted: I can't find any male actors that arn't either otherwise engaged or genetically modified, I have three actors all wanting the same part, (I don't know hwy everyone likes that charector so much), and I have to take out all the swearing. No big deal about the swearing, there wasn't much. I just need to replace the word "fuck" with the word "damn" in a few places. (shit is okay now aparently). I don't know what I'm going to do about the multi-actor crises. It's pretty much a two horse race, maybe I can have them fight for it. Or prehaps some kind of act-off. The not enough guys problem is a big one. I need at the very least two guys, I think I can get one after he's finnished haveing his genes modified, I don't know where the other one's going to come from. Who'd want to be a direcor? People keep comenting on my stage directions, I can't think why.

"The Joe Chrstiensen Experioment" will be showing at the Warragul Arts Center on October the 24th, 25'th or 26th.

9 Comments:

At 5:51 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

I will have to read (or watch, would be better)this play. it sounds interesting. Your last one was funny coz the school didn't like it. That was retarted though.
check ur email then Join me!

 
At 9:20 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Are you serious? That sounds so amazing!!! If you post the details I'll see what I can do about getting along to it! I'd love to come a see a play that you've wrriten and are directing! That's so exciting! Good on you!

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

lol, and that wud involve seeing me n my crap acting skills.
eheheheheh.

 
At 1:26 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Even better! :)

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

Aimless and i were unserious coodinators of it coz the play was very serious but i think we don't have anything to do for it. Any ideas?

 
At 8:04 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

lol, i just nticed how u wrote jill, "It's fare dodge". lol.

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger iggi said...

What's wrong with that? It is fare dodge

 
At 9:55 am, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Seriously, if you guys tell me how to get tickets to it, I'll come along. It sounds awesome! I'll drag some other Melbourne bloggers along too.

 
At 4:25 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

no, its just funni cauz u'v nevr written like that b4.. not since i've been saying things like that. EHEHEHEHEHEHH I HAVE INFLUENCES!! (even if it is subconscious...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home