Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

October 23, 2005

3 more days

That's right folks, 3 days and four hours untill The curtains open on JCexp. The good news is, I have a full cast. Two of the actors haven't done the November Rain scene yet, but hopefully everything will be alright. Hopefully. I think of all the scenes by the songs playing in them. There were some dramas in the prop-making department, (aka, Aimless and crazzyness) but we should be able to recover from that if we can find more cardboard. If not then we may have to go for accuracy over emotisity. Is that a real word? Ow well, is now. I'm working on my bio assignment right now. It's on drugs in sport, and has taught me that cyclists are doped up to their ears. I went to the battle of the band last night, it was fun as. I managed to get over the caring what other people think of me thing quite early and just went psycho. The bands were all really good, even the puccusions which really got the crowd going. Out of the headliner I liked Wishful Thinking best, and after they had finished playing we went and talked to the lead singer. His name was Carl, I think. Something like that anyway. The one thing I'll probably remember the most about it was the square dancing. One that note, I should probably get back to the doped up cyclists. Later.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

Yay BOB
Hope ya play goes well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home