Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

October 13, 2005

me bad

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've just been buisy with school and my birthday (I'm 16 rar rar) and with JC exp. Speeking of JC, aaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh. I still need at least one more actor, I say at least one caz one could pull out at any minute. But there arn't any more actors that I can find. I would try and play one of the parts myself if they wern't male parts. Who would want to be a director? Me thats who, suicidal me. Dragons doing maths in the library, I'm halfhelping him and half makeing smart-arsed coments.
Okay, that was then, this is now. I'm not in the library anymore, I'm in Biology and learning about dopeing in sport. But I still need another actor! I'm willing to take anyone at this stage. As long as their guys. And have a minimal level of acting ability. I have no idea how we are going to be ready in just over two weeks. I don't think any of the actors know there lines. They all have good reasons so it's all fare enough but still, SHIT! I should probebly do more Bio now.

9 Comments:

At 11:08 am, Blogger Brie said...

im getting mine soon! yay

 
At 1:37 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I got mine 7 and a half years ago! WHOO!

 
At 5:31 pm, Blogger iggi said...

I don't yet, I'm going for it soon. Okay, is anyone comeing down to see JCexp (my play) and if so how many, I need to know whether to reserve tickets.

 
At 7:12 pm, Blogger Brie said...

yay! started making tombstones today... silly tink, just 'cos you can drive! :P *sits in corner and cries*

 
At 9:56 pm, Blogger Brie said...

heheh! run peebody run!

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Bad Peebody!

 
At 1:44 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

dont worry ludi i'll get him 4 u..

*chases after peebody with wooden plank*

*gives up cauz plank is too heavy*

 
At 2:01 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

*hands cray-z a lighter plank made of titanium*

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger iggi said...

I'll give you a lighter plank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home