Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

October 26, 2005

Next stop, Broadway

Nothing lasts forever, not even cold November rain... Oh my fucking God, I just got home from the Arts Center after the grande proformance of the Joe Christiensen Experioment. I am way to hyped to sleep. I was magerly stressing out. Magerly. The worst part is, This is exactly what I want to do with my life, writeing and directing, and I know it's not going to get any less stressful. Still, got to love it. Okay, about the actual play. All the actors did really well, even if they did forget the occational page of script. They all recovered and that's the most important thing. The techs did good to, Charlie and Scott know what they're doing. Scott played some of the music out of order, and put on Somebody Told Me just before the November Rain scene, but I think I can forgive him. The thing is, when I was back stage going mad I was like "thins is terrable, we're all going to die, I completely stuffed this up", then all of these people were comeing up to me and saying that it made them cry and stuff and that I have to keep writeing no matter what and I went really red but I was wearing stage makeup so it's all good. Man that was a long sentance. I'm operating without sleep right now. I've decided to publish the JCexp script somewhere, possably on 2000 untrue statements. Or make another blog for it. Or something. Anyway, look out for that. I should probebly get some sleep now before I die of exort... exsort... ex.. tiredness. Bie.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 pm, Blogger Brie said...

i think you mean 'exhaustion'. yay go igi! it was really good

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger iggi said...

I did mean exh... what you said. I never would have guessed that spelling

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger Brie said...

yeah, we can all go to one of those premiere things with a red carpet and pretend to be famous...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home