Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

October 29, 2005

Saturday, bloody Saturday.

I just don't have a good affiliation with titles OK. The world would be a better place without them frankly. Anyway, back to the life of yourse truely that is the subject of this very interesting blog. Yesterday I went out to diner with my family to selabrate my 16th birthday. Little late but never mind. I had some very nice Morocan Chicken with citrus dressing and some very nice white wine which i think I scared my family with. Se, aparently my family caries the alcoholic gene. Neather of my parents drink, so I guess it must be recesive. A whole bunch of us (a small bunch but still a bunch) are going into the city on Monday for a total freakout. Or, if we don't feel like freekin', we'll just go shoping. Freekin' is all well and good but it doesn't achieve much. I think I'll sign out now. Laters.

15 Comments:

At 12:10 pm, Blogger Brie said...

yay melbourne! i had some morrocan chicken last time i went to a restaurant, very nice i thought

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Yay Melbourne indeed!

Sounds like you had fun!

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger iggi said...

You freak

 
At 9:05 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

Ok. We didn't freak!

 
At 10:49 am, Blogger SKRAP WRAP said...

Im like totally freakin out man????
wat movie is that from. anyway wats so freakin.
oh yehr Morrocan chicken is nice. very very very nice.
yeh and master peebody weres ur picture from

 
At 9:30 am, Blogger SKRAP WRAP said...

thanks tonnes it was annnoyin me since i read this blaygird BLog

 
At 12:50 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

blaygird?

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger Brie said...

i'm agreeing with tink...

jprzoh

 
At 11:51 am, Blogger SKRAP WRAP said...

blaygird means bloody in old english

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

What's english?

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger Brie said...

no, asians tend to do the best at english as a subject i think, cos australian's don't even speak proper english and that stuffs us up and confuses us. Whereas if it's your second language it's completely different and can't be confused.

rywrsd

 
At 6:29 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

We don't get taught proper grammar at schools here. I learnt more about English grammar when I was in Germany than I did at school here.

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger Brie said...

lol, that's kinda funny!

crxckl

 
At 3:54 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

But sad!

I think someone needs to give blogger a grammar lesson! Exhibit A:
xoakj

 
At 3:15 pm, Blogger Brie said...

meh! silly word verification...

P.S. mazqji

 

Post a Comment

<< Home