Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

November 26, 2005

10pm on Saturday.

It's 10pm on a Saturday and I'm sitting at home on the computor. I hate my fucking boreing do nohing usless stay at home life. I hardly ever have anything to do on Saturday night but sit on my ars. Green Day, that's what I need. *selects track and turns up the volume*. @ least I'll have something to do on the night of there show. I'll be there! Now I'm thinking possative. Mood swings, you gotta love 'em sometimes. Anyway, exam results. I got A for chemestry, A for Biology, B+ for English, A for maths, (swear swear), B+ for VisComm, and B for Ceramics. The ceramics exam was hard. I'm happy with Bio and Chem, even though I made a couple of stupid mistakes in Bio that were the difference bettween an A and an A+. (I KNOW what chemical digestion is, why the FUCK did I get that wrong.) I'm fucking thrilled with English, I NEVER do well on English exams. Maths was dissapointing but I'll get over it. We'll all get over it. These exams arn't like the ones that we'll be sitting in 2 years that will follow us around like a little puppy forever. Or so our teachers would have us believe. What the hell am I going to do with my life? Maybe I should go into pharmacy. Or resurch. Or maybe something that wouldn't leave me sitting alone on Saturday night. Sigh.
*Nice guys finnish last/ when you run out of gas/*
At least there will always be music.

9 Comments:

At 3:56 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

you're upset u got an A in maths?!?!?!?!?! what is wrong with u!? i would be more than happy to exchange maths marks with u. seriously.
please?

 
At 3:26 pm, Blogger iggi said...

okay, if it's alowed. I don't suppose it would be. I'm not really upset about my maths mark. I'm just a little miffed that Mr Ryan didn't give me marks for my bonus questions.
I'm glad that my writeing has a fan.

 
At 10:14 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Well I think you're smart! *grins*

 
At 5:42 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

By the way, when is the green day concert?

 
At 6:55 pm, Blogger Brie said...

this 17th and i have a ticket!! :D
so happy, im not even gonna be able to see the stage but anyways... and your complaining bout your maths exam, i got a c+... the worst mark iv ever got on anything...

 
At 8:51 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

i have muchly decided someone needs to have a party soon where i can get pissed and be an ass...


cauz thats funn :D

 
At 2:48 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

mmm how did the whole.. VCE-results thing go this morning? or is kaitlyn waiting til tomorow in the mail

 
At 12:28 pm, Blogger Brie said...

i think jill's ran away somewhere...

 
At 3:43 pm, Blogger iggi said...

Jill was on holiday.
...On Holiday!
Sorry. Greenday tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home