Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

November 14, 2005

Exams!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, exams. You know, eams? The things that come around twice a year and makes everyone run around like chooks with there heads cut off? Surely you know exams. Right now I know a lot about them. Mostly, I know that I have six.5 over the next week. English, Chemestry and Bioliogy on Wendsday, Ceramics on Friday, and VixComm, and two Mathses on Monday. I'm not ready for any of them. Except maybe VisComm. VisComm exams don't tend to be that hard. The Ceranics one is 'spossed to be really hard, it has art annalises in it. Art annalises is hard. But I can do it so I should be okay. Hopefully. ARRRGGHHHHHH. Help! Some of those exam study subliminal messages would be good right about now. The really bad part is, with the Maths exams, One of them has to be done WITHOUT a calculator. I am incapable of doing Maths without a calculator. I don' know my times tables, and I can't add. I'm pathetic in Maths, I average an A+ but I can't do 14 + 7 in my head. No... wait... it's 21. I think. How long did that take me? I'm in trouble.

3 Comments:

At 1:50 pm, Blogger SKRAP WRAP said...

not just 2 years wat about UNI
and and all those EXAMS, SACS< BOOK REPORTS AND ISSUES!!!!!

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Brie said...

yeah, that's a good thing... silly book reports...

lelqvmy

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Year 10 exams cant' be that scarey right? They are good practice, but dont' count for anything in the long run. Don't stress too much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home