Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

December 16, 2005

Never fear

well, I'm back. It has been a while since I last posted hasn't it? I've been in Lakes Entrance for a bit, but I'm pretty sure I posted before I left. No, wait, when I think about it, I think I dreamed that. I must have. I was on some sort of space station, with a machanical boar, and the royal family... never mind. Any way. Back to what's actually real. Greenday's ToMoRoW!!!!!. (o's arn't important enough to have capitals). Let's cheer. GREENDAY, GREENDAY, GREENDAY, GREENDAY, GREENDAY! YAY! I excited. only this many *holds up one fingure*.
Right, other stuff. My darling sister world peace got her all important ENTER score the other day, a very impressive 94. We are all very proud of her. *wipes away tear*.
I went to a party yesterday, Crazzyness' and Man's. It was good. Only one person went into the dam even though it was right near the house and at the bottome of a steep hill which people liked to roll down. One of Crazzyness' friends didn't seem to grasp the consept of sarcasm. We had a few strange confersations.
Basicly I'm tired. I had two hours of very light sleep last night. So, I'll leave by saying, GREENDAY!, don't eat the fish, and it isn't a good sign when you start dreeming about blogging.

7 Comments:

At 5:05 pm, Blogger HoneyBee said...

GREENDAY was AWESOME! umm go world peace and YAY GREENDAY! i'm glad u liked our party i had fun!

 
At 12:08 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

XP i stick by the fact that u are all POO!

lol, u dreamd about BLOGGING??

there is something rong wiht u..

ehe like I can talk.. :P

 
At 1:15 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

I love Greenday! Wish I could have gone. Hope you had a super awesome amazing time! I listent to the live concert on triple M, sounded fantastic! So jealous...

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger iggi said...

As you should be, THAT WAS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!

Ausie, Ausie, Ausie!

 
At 10:32 am, Blogger Brie said...

lol i had fun too. oh and please say congrats to world peace for me

 
At 12:01 am, Blogger Brie said...

i like greenday but im not obsessed, everyone around me knew all the words and i only knew bits and pieces... the guys next to us (me, my cuz and her friends) were asking us what their first album was and we had no idea

 
At 3:03 pm, Blogger iggi said...

39/Smooth was there first album, but they had EP's out before that.
You must have known the words to Time Of Your Life, surely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home