Davies' Lounge.

On the eastern underside of the world is an oddly shaped nolvety island. On that island is me, the left-wing, rock addicted, pollitically motivated, film loveing bad speller. And this is my blog.

January 01, 2006

new year's resalutions

In 2006 I will:

Make a new friend.

Improve my love life to the point where it exists.

study hard and get good grades.

learn to drive

get a real job

do some sort of production (depending on available fasilities)

Lift my crippaling appathy on the state of Australian polatics

Listen to lots of music

NOT become an alcoholic

lose weight.

whatch every film on the movie shows greatest films of all time list including the princess bride.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That'll do. let's see if I can do any of them.

5 Comments:

At 3:13 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

merry new years :D

 
At 3:54 pm, Blogger Brie said...

wow its like merry chrissy and happy new years combined!
and what dyu need to lose weight for igi? *shakes head at general sillyness*

 
At 3:31 pm, Blogger Zebe said...

exaculty

 
At 6:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u have a nice blog out here

 
At 5:58 pm, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Good new years resolutions! I'm sure you can do all of them, very realisitc!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home